Cameras

VIGI camera product is designed specifically for the security sector, offering a flexible and reliable business solution. Equipped with high-definition imaging, intelligent analytics, and 24/7 stable performance, it is ideal for various business environments, enabling efficient monitoring and security management. Anything related, welcome to ask questions, join discussions, and share your experience/knowledge here.
Cameras

Tags

Label

I see new "InSight" cameras coming. example: VIGI C355 vs InSight S355 but what is the difference? only 1 information is 256GB vs 512GB sdcard storage... this cannot be the reason for new production a
Presales
By Elite91 · Latest post Monday by Clive_A
2Helpful
44Views
1Replies
Hai can i use feature vigi vms smart search for face capture & vehicle capture on NVR1004H-4P ? thx
VIGI NVRPresales
0Helpful
39Views
0Replies
Good day, I am looking at purchasing the C540S. It is for the front of our premises and there are streetlights. Will this effect the color night vision feature or would IR be better (C540)? Has anyone
VIGI CameraNight ModePresales
0Helpful
116Views
0Replies
Hi would like to ask on how to set-up the face library that can compare faces using the VIGI NVR4032H that was described by this slide that was presented and how many faces can the NVR store for this
VIGI NVRSecurity ManagerPresales
By Adriane23 · Latest post 2024-07-29 01:53:03 by Clive_A
1Helpful
211Views
1Replies
Hi All, I am trying to confirm, before purchase, that the if I intall a ViGi NVR and 4-8 ViGi cameras that I am able to view the live feed from multiple camera's using the Vigi App? Even it is 4 at a
PresalesVIGI App
By Gavin64 · Latest post 2024-07-25 04:07:27 by Gavin64
4Helpful
235Views
4Replies