Surveillance

For those who use TP-Link VIGI network Camera, VIGI Network Video Recorder, VIGI Security Manager or VIGI App. Anything related, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/knowledge here.
Surveillance

Tags

Label

The topic was originally posted by Clive_A in Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Hi, if you are new to the forum, we would love to show your how to use our forum and make
Highlighted ThreadOfficial
0Helpful
170Views
0Replies
This Article Applies to: VIGI NVR. Issue Description/Phenomenon: To use NVR remotely, you can port forward it web interface on the Internet. After your port forwarding of 443, you can access the NVR w
VIGI NVRHighlighted Thread
0Helpful
148Views
0Replies
This Article Applies to: All VIGI NVR and VIGI cameras. Background: If the VIGI NVR/Camera becomes unresponsive or stops working after a firmware upgrade due to misoperation or power supply interrupti
Highlighted ThreadOfficial
By Clive_A · Latest post 2024-01-16 08:04:39 by gtj
1Helpful
506Views
1Replies
RTSP issue
Hi Guys, I am using EZVIZ DB1 PRO doorbell and sending the RTSP stream to Vigi NVR, I can see the doorbell stream inside the network but not remotely via the vigi app. Is this an issue with ports need
VIGI NVROVNIF/RTSPHighlighted Thread
By iTrim · Latest post 2023-11-25 17:22:57 by iTrim
0Helpful
290Views
4Replies
I have recently bought a VIGI Camera. The C340. I was happy to see a firmware update soon on the VIGI APP (I haven't gotten a NVR yet). I updated the firmware and after the next reboot, which was a co
FirmwareVIGI CameraHighlighted Thread
By darthvader6968 · Latest post 2023-11-24 08:10:52 by darthvader6968
1Helpful
531Views
10Replies
Pinout diagram
Hello, Anybody have a pinout diagram for vigi camera? The connector burnt due to water damage and I'm re-crimping to a keystone. Tried above diagram from Hikvision but no success. Thanks.
VIGI CameraHighlighted Thread
By ringo27 · Latest post 2023-10-09 07:47:20 by ringo27
1Helpful
385Views
2Replies
I own a VIGI NVR model VIGI NVR1016H v1 and four VIGI C300HP-4 2.0 cameras. All of the equipment is in a remote site. I am able to view the cameras over VPN from my LAN to the remote site, just by ent
VIGI NVRHighlighted ThreadInstallationDevice Sharing
By scott1981 · Latest post 2023-10-08 01:57:55 by Clive_A
3Helpful
852Views
7Replies
Hi, I bought this NVR recently, i'm able to setup it locally. But I'm unable to add NVR remotely Though cloud service is ON and traceroute works. Always get Connection Failed error. Below are the scre
VIGI NVRHighlighted ThreadInstallation
By Shoaibsic · Latest post 2023-08-26 07:16:32 by Shoaibsic
0Helpful
652Views
8Replies