Routers

TP-Link Business Routers including Omada and SafeStream VPN series are designed for small and medium-sized enterprises demanding a flexible and secure VPN network. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada Routers or SafeStream Routers, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Routers

Tags

Label

I have recently updated my OC200 controller software to v5.13.24. How do I disable the SPF WAN port. When I go to >Devices>Gateway>Ports>SPF WAN>Ports>Edit Action...the "Enable" check box is greyed ou
WAN SetupController Related
By rgd · Latest post 17 hours ago by Clive_A
1Helpful
38Views
2Replies
Hello! I followed the instructions here: https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/faq/3447/ (see dark bottom right screenshot in the attachment). But I could not achieve to configure a VPN server in my Omad
VPNController Related
By gerba · Latest post 17 hours ago by Clive_A
0Helpful
545Views
19Replies
Hello! When I save configuration changes in the Omada controller web interface, I get this log entry: "The configurations of device ER7212PC are different from the configurations from the controller.
Controller RelatedOmada
By gerba · Latest post Yesterday by gerba
1Helpful
373Views
20Replies
Hello together, today I updated my controller OC200 to version 1.28.2 with controller version 5.13.24. Since I read in the release notes for ER707-M2 version V1 1.2.0 that "Add support for link-local
IPv6Firmware UpdateController Related
By Matthi17 · Latest post Friday by Matthi17
1Helpful
52Views
2Replies
Hi, we're currently running the latest Omada-version (5.13.30.10) on an OC200-controller v1.0. Since we aquired a second modem, we wanted to use the second wan port of the tl-er7206. As soon as we ena
Controller Related
By LarsK1 · Latest post Thursday by LarsK1
3Helpful
66Views
6Replies
Hello, I created this thread in order to help people who intend to use freedns(dot)afraid(dot)org to reach their local network. @Hoamboy 's answer on this issue helped me a lot to solve the issue howe
ddnsHighlighted ThreadController Related
By cihanc · Latest post Thursday by Clive_A
1Helpful
44Views
1Replies
Hello, As mentioned I am running the 3-in-1 ER7212PC v.1.0, firmware 1.1.1 and the EAP613 v.1.0, firmware 1.4.3. I have set up two LAN's (as interfaces) on VLAN 1 and 40. I have also set up two WIFI's
VLAN & Multi-NetworksController RelatedNetwork Connectivity
By 3660 · Latest post Wednesday by Clive_A
1Helpful
1481Views
9Replies
Background: This post provides a configuration guide to set up the VLAN interface. The guide will show steps in Controller mode. For standalone, the steps are similar. This Article Applies to: All rou
VLAN & Multi-NetworksController Related
1Helpful
73Views
0Replies
I get hundreds of these every day. They don't seem to cause any issues other than they fill up my logs to their capacity. I delete them by the next day, I'm already getting to notice that my logs reac
RoutingController RelatedWAN SetupPing attack
By TzTerri · Latest post a week ago by Clive_A
0Helpful
39Views
1Replies
Hello! In the Omada controller web interface, when I select a device for which I have set a specific IP address, then select 'Config', do not change anything in the settings under 'Use Fixed IP Addres
DHCP ServiceController RelatedOmada
By gerba · Latest post a week ago by Clive_A
0Helpful
437Views
16Replies