Routers

TP-Link Business Routers including Omada and SafeStream VPN series are designed for small and medium-sized enterprises demanding a flexible and secure VPN network. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada Routers or SafeStream Routers, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Routers

Tags

Label

I saw few similar topics but I have to make next one, because it is still unclear to me. Goal is to read WAN Rx and Tx throughput via SNMP. Could anybody tell me what OIDs give such parameters? By own
SNMP
By JarekPrzybyl · Latest post 2023-10-11 22:15:39 by JarekPrzybyl
4Helpful
418Views
6Replies
Hi, I'm trying to figure out what's what on the interfaces coming up vis a SNMP walk, and can't find a document that addresses them all. Can anyone suggest what's what, seems some are Linux standard,
SNMP
By words · Latest post 2023-10-01 03:15:26 by d0ugmac1
0Helpful
629Views
6Replies
ER7206 & SNMP
Re. old topic ER7206 SNMP Interface name to Omada/GW name mapping? I’ve been playing with my ER7206 and SNMP recently and can now share some findings, read educated guesses if you wish, from that exer
SNMPHighlighted Thread
By KJK
3Helpful
307Views
0Replies
Hi, I just install ER8411 and SNMP Walk unable to scan network interface statistics. May I know, does this function still pending new firmware upgrade or device limited SNMP functionality? I have 3 ER
SNMP
By faiz_unikl · Latest post 2023-04-04 08:52:36 by faiz_unikl
0Helpful
374Views
2Replies
I have been struggling for about a year with the flaky DHCP server on a standalone router I decided to switch to pi-hole for DHCP and DNS service. 1. DHCP loses its DHCP lease database upon restart. I
DHCP ServiceSNMP
By aruba
0Helpful
136Views
0Replies
Is there a problem with this firmware, i.e. some sort of memory leak? I've been tracking the usage of this unit since upgrading the firmware to 20230115 and noticed that SNMP stops working, until I ju
SNMPFirmware Updatememory leak
By words · Latest post 2023-03-08 01:52:11 by Fae
0Helpful
301Views
1Replies
Hi, I want to know if there is a default authentication method and encryption type for SNMPv3 because in SETTINGS>SERVICES>SNMP when SNMPv3 is enabled, it only shows the username and password. Some NM
SNMPnms
By 2Dr · Latest post 2023-01-20 01:53:46 by 2Dr
5Helpful
466Views
2Replies
Hello, I'm trying to read the Online/offline parameter of this menu via snmp In this case, checking the "ifoperstatus" Mib, I see "1" (UP) for both ports but WAN1 is not surfing due to ISP problems. H
SNMPWAN Setup
0Helpful
169Views
0Replies
Polling SNMP on the ER7206 provides statistics and information for a larger number of interfaces. Is there information about how these devices map to the language used in the Omada controller? Which i
SNMP
0Helpful
263Views
0Replies
I initially had the ER605 in standalone mode, set up SNMP with a single IP as trusted host. Tested with MIB Browser on that host, everything was fine. Then I adopted the router with Omada Controller.
SNMP
0Helpful
233Views
0Replies