Routers

TP-Link Business Routers including Omada and SafeStream VPN series are designed for small and medium-sized enterprises demanding a flexible and secure VPN network. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada Routers or SafeStream Routers, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Routers

Tags

Label

The issue " Option 66 does not get passed on to dhcp clients. " is still open but comments are closed. Is there a plan to support this in Omada? It's clearly a useful functionality that is not working
Network ConnectivityRoutingFirmware UpdateDHCP Service
By odyodyodys · Latest post a week ago by odyodyodys
2Helpful
109Views
3Replies
Hello, ER8411(UN)_V1_1.2.1 Build 20240308 Omada_SDN_Controller_v5.13.30.8_linux clients still can't recerve option 66 from Omada nmap --script broadcast-dhcp-discover Answer: Bootfile Name: "XXX.pxe"\
DHCP Service
By artificer · Latest post a week ago by Clive_A
2Helpful
71Views
1Replies
I took delivery of an ER8411 yesterday and started to set it up last night. I managed to upgrade it to firmware 20231214 — apparently just moments before the release of 20240308. I will likely upgrade
WAN SetupDHCP Service
By integerpoet · Latest post 2 weeks ago by integerpoet
1Helpful
89Views
1Replies
I am having problems configuring the attached scenario, After resetting Motorola MG7550 and the Verizon Internet Gateway CR200a to factory defaults, and also the ER605, I can't get this network to do
VLAN & Multi-NetworksWAN SetupDHCP ServiceNetwork Connectivity
0Helpful
32Views
0Replies
I recently upgraded my ER707-m2- v1 router to v1.2.1 and few days later i also upgraded my Omada controller (OC200 2.13.2 Build 20240110 Rel.78759) Suddenly, I'm seeing hundreds of events informing me
Firmware UpdateDHCP Service
By Klemm24 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Clive_A
3Helpful
71Views
1Replies
Hi, I'd like to enable and setup IPv6 in my ER605 v2 router but it always use IPv4. I have attached my current setup (this is temporary as I'm still planning to upgrade the access points) # current se
DHCP ServiceIPv6
By marlosoft · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Clive_A
2Helpful
78Views
1Replies
I'm unable to get network booting to work. Option 66 doesn't seem to be passed on to the clients. I've tested with netbootxyz and iVentoy. Using both HyperV and Virtualbox as machines to test against.
DHCP ServicePXE
By dewk · Latest post 3 weeks ago by ecovalence
22Helpful
1613Views
20Replies
Hi does anybody have similar issue. Unpacked new device able to login and change password on stand alone install. Can manage device via default ip 192.168.0.1 When i change vlan no 1 addressing from d
DHCP ServiceVLAN & Multi-Networks
By FMARKUS · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Clive_A
1Helpful
106Views
2Replies
Hello. I set up a TP-Link ER605 Omada VPN Router. My Old infrastructure has Static IP from WAN 192.168.10.10 from ISP router and all my devices and servers has static IP from ISP router. My TP-Link ER
WAN SetupDHCP ServiceVPNRouting
By Allianztech · Latest post 3 weeks ago by MR.S
1Helpful
116Views
1Replies
Hi, I just bought a ER8411. I have connected 2 WANs: - one link with a fixed IP address, it works - one link with an IP obtained via DHCP, which doesn't work. If I connect a Mac directly to the provid
WAN SetupDHCP Service
By gregoryh · Latest post 2024-03-14 16:42:45 by MR.S
1Helpful
136Views
1Replies