AP 330 Was disconnected continuously

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-12-22 03:25:43
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

i have 4 EAP330 continuosly in the eap controller the equipment disconnected constantly, do you know what can be owed this?

[TD][/TD]

Thank you for your help
Options
3 Reply
Re:AP 330 Was disconnected continuously
2017-12-22 10:57:06
Can you describe how were four eaps connected? You could have a check at the network map as well as cable quality.

GlobalSTD wrote

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

i have 4 EAP330 continuosly in the eap controller the equipment disconnected constantly, do you know what can be owed this?

[/TD]
[TD]

Thank you for your help
Options
2017-12-25 11:07:53
I recently just bought an eap330 and upgraded the firmware and it is doing this as well. I sent an email to TP link support about this issue. I connected it to my router, I was able to manage it until I upgraded the firmware through the controller and then it just runs through green, single flash yellow, single flash red, and back to green. It does this process every 10 seconds. I had the device online for less than an hour and it's already bricked. Brand new device from amazon. Very disappointed in TP link and there devices. Will be going to Ubiquiti access points if there is no way to fix it before the end of the week without getting an RMA
Options
2017-12-27 17:48:26
Will you ping through the IP of disconnected EAP330 and login to its WEB UI in standalone mode?
Please provide more details about your network.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 974

Replies: 3

Related Articles