Guest WLAN with different IP-Adresse

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-02-21 17:33:42
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello Guys,
i have an AC500 Device and several CAP1750 Access Points. We have in our Comapny the Normal Wirless function with the Access Points and it Works fine.
Plan is that we Add for our Guestes a Guest WLAN, i know how to create a Secound SSID but i dond't want that they have the same IP-Adress that we have in our Company Wirless.

DHCP Should made by AC500 for the Wirless Guest. The DHCP is already Createt for this. But i dond't find a way to bind the SSID with the Wirless Guest. Can you help me?

Best Regards,

Oliver Parres
Options
1 Reply
Re:Guest WLAN with different IP-Adresse
2018-02-23 09:27:45

OParres wrote

DHCP Should made by AC500 for the Wirless Guest. The DHCP is already Createt for this. But i dond't find a way to bind the SSID with the Wirless Guest. Can you help me?

See http://forum.tp-link.com/showthread.php?99025-How-to-configure-Multiple-SSIDs-with-Multiple-VLANs-on-CAP-amp-AC-products for an example.
༺ 0100 1101 0010 10ཏ1 0010 0110 1010 1110 ༻
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 558

Replies: 1