TL-R600VPN Redirect request WAN to VPN ipsec

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-03-04 01:14:34 - last edited 2021-04-20 11:58:17
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

My router:

Firmware Version:
1.2.3 Build 140801 Rel.49374n
Hardware Version:
R600VPN v2 00000000
--------------------------------------------------

I established VPN by IPsec. It is working, ping from my local LAN to remote LAN and viceversa is succesfull.

Now I have to do this. I need to use a remote LAN webservice by VPN IPsec.
How can I redirect the request that a Cloud Server send to my router ( public IP ) using the VPN IPsec to reach a node in remote LAN ?

This should be the flow, but how to do?

1) Cloud server send a request to public IP router tplink r600vpn
2) Router tplink receive this on IP public (WAN)
3) Router tplink forward this request trought local LAN to remote LAN by VPN ipsec
4) A node on remote LAN reponse the request.
5) Cloud server get request.

What I tried:
Forwarding. It only allow redirect from public ip to local LAN, but it can not redirect local LAN to remote LAN
Routing: It dont allow to route from IP public to remote LAN because it is using on VPN ipsec.

I want to resolve this only using the router R600vpn, I do not want to use a PC ( power on all time ) from local LAN to redirect the request.
Options
1 Reply
Re:TL-R600VPN Redirect request WAN to VPN ipsec
2018-03-15 15:42:06 - last edited 2021-04-20 11:58:17
;)Really weird demands. I don't think any mechanism could reach it. Why not establish PPTP client to lan directly with the "remote router"? ps. you could upgrade into V3 firmware.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 717

Replies: 1

Related Articles