Fast roaming does'nt match with AC500 and CAP1200

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-04-23 14:05:41
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello, I created a hospital wifi network with 2 AC500 controller in high availability and 20 CAP1200 access points. Fast Roaming is very important to keep the session on the patient software with laptops on the cart.
The hardware is in the latest version AC500 (UN) _v1_171212 and CAP1200 (EU) _v1_20180124. I created 1 SSID for the staff and 1 other SSID for the guests in a different vlan. The functionalities of load balancing, airtime fairnes, beamforming are activated.
The problem is that laptops log out of their session while they are next to the next access point. The nurse must reconnect to the server ... It does not always happen between the same access points, nor even the same direction of traffic in the corridors, but it is very impacting for the users.
I tried a Factory Reset on the controller and redo the programming but the problem comes back ...
Do you have a solution?
Franck
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 565

Replies: 0