T1600G-52PS incompatibility with cisco and yealink ipphones...

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-07-01 21:11:49
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello to all.

A customer bought 2 switches T1600G-52PS from us. He has the following strange problem

The switches work fine (lan) but he has lot of problems in poe mode . He installed some cisco 7942G iphones and some yealink t22p. I have no experience on these models.
He first installed these phones on each switch (with short cables) in order to make the setup. After half an hour tried to connect them to their stations without luck. The ipphones didnt open and there were no power on them.
He told me that he made reset on the switches and a firmware update with no luck

Now i have the two switches on my desk and trying to find the problem with some tp-link poe devices.

Also he told me that the above ip phones work fine in their stations with some tp link 8port switches that he has.
Options
1 Reply
Re:T1600G-52PS incompatibility with cisco and yealink ipphones...
2018-08-09 14:55:40
Despite the fact, that these 2 ipphones are EndOfSeries, these models were pretty popular before in my expirience. I had about 5 projects with no problem, including T1600G PoE-switches. Once I had problem between Cisco ipphone and non-tplink poe switch and it was solved by selecting PoE Class on switch manually (Class 2). Try this.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 842

Replies: 1

Related Articles