EAP Controller issue sent to logfile

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-08-28 10:09:30

Hello!

I do not know if I am in the right forum. Seems to be omada forum here, however in Germany the product eap controller is the newest one?! 

I got EAP Controller running. Works fine. But I always receive something in the logfile see screenshot below. Does anybody know whats wrong here?

I am running own subnet for Wireless lan with dedicated DHCP from a Firewall Appliance. Everey Access Point (EAP225, EAP320, EAP330 - 9 Access points) has its own static IP.

So I do not know where the 192.168.0.X is coming from? Is not configured anywhere.

Options
3 Reply
Re:EAP Controller issue sent to logfile
2018-08-29 09:05:35

192.168.0.254 is the default fallback ip of AP's DHCP settings.

If AP's IP settings set to DHCP and AP can not get IP address from DHCP server, it will use the fallback IP settings.

Options
Re:EAP Controller issue sent to logfile
2018-09-05 15:24:14

Hi!
Thank you for your reply.

All Access points are configured to have sstatic ip adress. I disabled reboot schedule. However, until today there are still this messages in the logfile. I do not know how to solve it since there is nothing more I can configure.

I do not use vlan and I do not use dhcp. Daily reboot is disabled.

Any other ideas. Problem still occurs. Everey day to all units.

Options
Re:Re:EAP Controller issue sent to logfile
2018-09-14 04:24:31

Hello!

I am the owner of this topic but i write with another account.

I disabled reboot schedule. No difference.

I still receive this log messages. They do not make sense for me.... evereythink is working fine.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1085

Replies: 3