Looks like version 3.0.4 of the Omada Controller has been released.
Found it over here: https://www.tp-link.com/uk/download/EAP225.html#Controller_Software
And a copy of the release notes:
1. Optimize the AP firmware online upgrade process, and add an upgrade prompt in the AP list.
2. Adjust the EAP maximum transmit power limit in EAP private configuration page according to the regulations.
3. Prevent Operator users from viewing Device Account information.
4. Display AP channels in the AP list.
5. Interchange Map and Statistic page.
6. UI Optimization
1. Fixed the bug that Auto Backup can’t take effect when you backup/restore configuration file among Windows Controller/Linux Controller/OC200, since the Auto Backup file path does not match with each other.
2. Fix the bug that Device Account of Omada Controller 3.0.2 does not support special character, such as !@#$%^&*.
1. To use Omada Controller 3.0.x new features, you need to upgrade your EAP's firmware to the corresponding version.
2. Once upgraded to this version of Omada Controller, you will NOT able to downgrade to an earlier version.
3. Portal configuration will be lost after upgraded to Omada Controller 3.0.X from 2.4.X or earlier version.