OC200 Controller software Batch Upgrade easily done

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-01-04 23:54:46

I was dubious as to the value of the Controller App when I first changed from running the Controller Software on a client's desktop pc to an OC200. I've only just twigged the significance of the Up arrows in blue circles that were showing against each of the listed APs on my smartphone - I now realise that meant an upgrade was available.

In the app, on the top menu bar you can click on the white outlined up arrow key, to do a batch firmware upgrade. That seemed to work for 5 of the APs but not for the rest. So I did them manually by clicking on each AP and scrolling to the bottom of the screen where there was 'Firmware Upgrade' with a red dot adjacent. Click that line and job started, quickly moved on to the others - for a short while showing as 'upgrading' and a few minutes later all done.

Even if the batch upgrade didn't quite work, the job for 25 APs was quickly done from the comfort of my off-site armchair :-)

Options
1 Reply
Re:OC200 Controller software Batch Upgrade easily done
2019-01-10 01:28:42

Actually, we can manage the ap via three different methods in the Omada APP. But it doesn't mean that it can do everything what Omada Controller can do.  If we want to config some advanced functions, we may still need to config it in Omada Controller. But in a word, it is still convenient for us to manage the ap in the app in some situations.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1023

Replies: 1

Related Articles