about my access point

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

about my access point

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
about my access point
about my access point
2019-01-30 21:15:42 - last edited 2019-02-03 01:09:48

(radio microtik  access point tplink eap110 outdoor windows 10 )

radio ip 192.168.1.1

access point 192.168.1.2

hello i have a problem whit my access point

when access point is connected  whit lan in ma pc everything is working verywell

but when i connect to access point via wireless i can get internet i can connect to the radio pannel (192.168.1.1) but i cant connect to the access point (control panel) also when i ping 192.168.1.2 showing me timeout i tryed upgrade firmware i tryed reset my access point nothing happned still wont ping to the access point control panel nd i cant connect to the 192.168.1.2 (internet still working even in wireless connect)

nd i must tell you i have another router zyxel name everything working well whit zyxel router whit lan or wifi

thank you for answer (nd sry for bad english )

Options
1 Reply
Re:about my access point
2019-02-03 02:58:21

You say "when access point is connected  whit lan in ma pc everything is working verywell", I think it is strange because EAP110-Outdoor has only one Ethernet port and you should connect this port to DHCP server ( such as router), so if you connect your PC to the EAP110-outdoor, then you won't get an IP address and you can't access the internet.

You say when you connect your client device to the AP wirelessly, you can't ping the IP address of AP successfully, does the client device get an IP address? Do other client devices have the same problem? You can check the connection of the EAP110-outdoor and use another ethernet cable to have a try.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 905

Replies: 1

Related Articles