QoS

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

QoS

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
QoS
QoS
2019-02-06 18:10:33

Good afternoon.

I have configured 6 EAP 110 Ver. 4 in a school, I have them on the same floor, one in each room. And I have a problem with them, suddenly the connection of the clients is slow and in others the connection does not allow me.

I am interested in configuring the QoS, to improve the connection of the clients.

Could you suggest the ideal QoS configuration please.

Thank you.
Options
1 Reply
Re:QoS
2019-02-11 01:53:49

AlbertoPC wrote

Good afternoon.

I have configured 6 EAP 110 Ver. 4 in a school, I have them on the same floor, one in each room. And I have a problem with them, suddenly the connection of the clients is slow and in others the connection does not allow me.

I am interested in configuring the QoS, to improve the connection of the clients.

Could you suggest the ideal QoS configuration please.

Thank you.

Hi,

We don't suggest you changing the setting of QoS, It may cause some wireless problem.

The recommended clients number of each EAP110v4 is about 25. I think you can do some wireless optimization for your EAP.

1. Set rate limit of EAP to reduce the mass flow application. It may affect the performance of EAP

2. Set the channel width of each EAP to 20MHz.

3. Set the channel of these EAP to 1/6/11 channel respectively in 2.4G radio. It will reduce the wireless interference between each EAP.

4. If the distance is less than 15m, we suggest you lowering down the TX power of EAP.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 732

Replies: 1

Related Articles