Prolem with TP-LINK EAP225

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-03-28 01:42:04 - last edited 2019-03-28 02:48:05

I have some prolem with my access points. I used it nomarly for a long time. But now i can't see ytb video. But when i try to connect with my router wifi. All is ok. Can you help me?. Thanks (exam: luyen nghe tieng trung)

Options
1 Reply
Re:Prolem with TP-LINK EAP225
2019-03-28 06:45:10

nghetiengtrung wrote

I have some prolem with my access points. I used it nomarly for a long time. But now i can't see ytb video. But when i try to connect with my router wifi. All is ok. Can you help me?. Thanks (exam: luyen nghe tieng trung)

Hi Nghetiengtrung,

1. What's the version of your firmware? Please upgrade it to the latest version to have a try.

2. Do you mean that the issue occurred in recent days? Did you change the configuration?

3. How many client devices are connected to EAP225? If there are too many client devices, it may affect you watching the ytb video.

4. Please check if you have a rate limit for the network, when the rate limit is enabled, it will limit the speed.

5. Please connect your device to the 5G network, with lower the interfere in this frequency, you can have a higher speed.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2227

Replies: 1