EAP110 IP Address Range

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

EAP110 IP Address Range

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
EAP110 IP Address Range
EAP110 IP Address Range
2019-03-28 09:18:51 - last edited 2019-04-02 11:19:50
Model: EAP110  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

Hello,

We are rolling out the EAP110s with the Omada Controller across the school to provide a new Wireless Network upgrade from the current 10 Year Old system.

We have a dedicated VLAN for the WiFi which gives out a specific IP range (10.14.164.x) - We have put the EAPs on the correct however when clients connect to the network they still seem to gain IP addresses on the hard wire VLAN range (10.12.164.x)

How can I setup the system so that devices get an IP address from the correct range? This is my first WiFi rollout so not sure if its something specific within the system or if ive done something wrong? Any help is appreciated :) 

Charlie Stone

IT Technician

Manor School 

Options
1 Reply
Re:EAP110 IP Address Range
2019-04-03 01:36:32

MSSC wrote

Hello,

We are rolling out the EAP110s with the Omada Controller across the school to provide a new Wireless Network upgrade from the current 10 Year Old system.

We have a dedicated VLAN for the WiFi which gives out a specific IP range (10.14.164.x) - We have put the EAPs on the correct however when clients connect to the network they still seem to gain IP addresses on the hard wire VLAN range (10.12.164.x)

How can I setup the system so that devices get an IP address from the correct range? This is my first WiFi rollout so not sure if its something specific within the system or if ive done something wrong? Any help is appreciated :) 

Charlie Stone

IT Technician

Manor School 

Hi,

You need to bind the SSID of EAP with corresponding VLAN (configure it at SSID settings), then the wireless clients will get IP address in this VLAN

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 770

Replies: 1

Related Articles