OC 200 Export guest Log

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

OC 200 Export guest Log

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
OC 200 Export guest Log
OC 200 Export guest Log
2019-03-29 13:44:57
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi, I'm Italian, sorry for my bad English.

I installed the OC200 controller and related access points in different hotels, campsites, and other locations.
I activated the login via the captive portal and the vouchers.
I wanted to ask if it is possible to export or read guest logs in a date range or to know who connected on a specific day?
for example for police investigations

Thanks for the help

Options
3 Reply
Re:OC 200 Export guest Log
2019-03-30 01:41:46

Hi Yenazza,

Do you mean that the client devices are connected to the EAP by portal voucher, yes?

Now Omada Controller 3.1.4 has optoimized the log field, when a client device is connected to the EAP by voucher code, we can see it in the log.

Options
2019-04-02 03:51:47

yenazza wrote

Hi, I'm Italian, sorry for my bad English.

I installed the OC200 controller and related access points in different hotels, campsites, and other locations.
I activated the login via the captive portal and the vouchers.
I wanted to ask if it is possible to export or read guest logs in a date range or to know who connected on a specific day?
for example for police investigations

Thanks for the help

Hi ,

If you want to export the logs of OC200, I think you can use the "log server" at Site Settings->Log Settings->Enable Server (You can enable "More Client Detail Log" to get more information of client.

Options
2019-04-03 11:07:37

Ok, thanks for reply

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1382

Replies: 3