I have a EAP225v3 with potential broken 2.4Ghz radio (I have total 4 EAP225v3, with only 1 enabled 2.4/5GHz radio, I haven't verified this on the other 3 yet)
topology is simple
pfSense(router with vlan) <-> tp-link T1500G-10MPS switch(vlan + POE) <-> EAP225v3 <-> HP printer (just moved my printer off from my Google onhub to EAP, and this is the actually the only device connected to 2.4GHz radio)
what I discovered is every 2-3 days the printer will disconnect from EAP, and the only option for me is to delete the 2.4GHz SSID (seems will power cycle 2.4GHz radio) and recreate it, then my printer will reconnect.
so I decide to test today, my thinkpad(intel NIC) and my iPad both can "connect" to it, but nothing will work, I can sometime see DHCP assign IP to it and sometime I won't even get an IP, I tried to manually assign IP and ping gateway won't work.
However, my pixel phone is able to connect and have internet working(ping gateway etc works), and I can actually browse the web, but if I do anything putting heavy load on wifi it will disconnect, and reconnect after couple seconds.
I look at Omada controller and it shows my pixel is only getting 1Mbps connection speed
The 2.4GHz radio seems to be in some sort of power saving mode or only half working.
But on the other hand, the 5Ghz radio works very smoothly for months without any issue.
Not sure if tp-link can pull EAP information directly from Omada cloud or I can somewhat help you guys look into this locally. Thanks