SNMPv2 configuration with Zabbix v4.x

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-04-20 20:03:28
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.6 Build 20150713 Rel.53496(s)

I was wondering if there is a general guide on configuring the TL-SG2216 SNMPv2 with Zabbix.  There is a template for a generic TP-Link network switch in Zabbix v4.0

Mainly I want to be able to monitor the switch ports on how much data is going through each port configured as VLANs

Options
2 Reply
Re:SNMPv2 configuration with Zabbix v4.x
2019-04-23 02:41:26

mbze430 wrote

I was wondering if there is a general guide on configuring the TL-SG2216 SNMPv2 with Zabbix.  There is a template for a generic TP-Link network switch in Zabbix v4.0

Mainly I want to be able to monitor the switch ports on how much data is going through each port configured as VLANs

Hi mbze430

I remember that you can see this information in Traffic Moinitor of the switch management web. If you need to monitor it thourgh SNMP, I think you should find the OID in TP-Link private MIBs.

Options
Re:Re:SNMPv2 configuration with Zabbix v4.x
2019-04-29 07:41:58

Andone wrote

mbze430 wrote

Hi mbze430

I remember that you can see this information in Traffic Moinitor of the switch management web. If you need to monitor it thourgh SNMP, I think you should find the OID in TP-Link private MIBs.

Old tplink MIBs are pretty bad tbh.

https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/download/tl-sg2216/#MIBs_Files - I even didn't find there traffic monitor

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2326

Replies: 2