Omada

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Omada

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Omada
Omada
2019-05-14 00:47:47
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Brand new to Omada. Looking at it for providing services to clients. I have ordered a few different models and looking forward to getting them set up. I have been looking through the options and one thing I noticed is that there doesn't appear to be any routers or switches that communicate with the Omada system. It would be great to be able to manage an entire network with a single pane of glass. Anyone know if there might be something in the works?

Options
2 Reply
Re:Omada
2019-05-14 09:49:38

Hi,

Now the OC200 can only manage the EAP products, it can work with switch but it cannot manage the switch.

We have the plan to make a software to manage the EAP and switch together. It may need some time.

Options
Re:Re:Omada
2019-05-14 13:12:04

Thanks for the reply. That would be great. We have worked with other vendors who have done this. Router, Switches, and Access Points in one controller. Makes things much easier when you only have one application to go to.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 930

Replies: 2

Related Articles