2 ANT2424b antenna and no speed..

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-05-19 01:25:01 - last edited 2019-05-20 11:21:21
Model: TL-ANT2424B  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

hi, i get 2 of these antenna, in front of each other.

I have to send internet wifi to my mom house on the other side of the street (100, 150ft max)

So i plugged te antenna on my actual router (asus) and send it cross the stree

I get a repeater receiving it (ampedwireless) and a compuer connected to PC

How is it possible to get only 53% of internet signal this antenna should be able to send wifi to many KM, i cant get a 80% to 100ft..

Evrything is new (less than 1 year) so it should work..

at the beggining i had only 1 antenna, so i buyed a second one and nothing changed..

I try to align them with my eyes.. but theres no tools to be sure they are 100% in he same axe in fron of each other.

they are in front of each other, no tree, to glass, no wall nothing. they are both on the roof..

Any Idea of the problem?

oh and i changed he emitting router, thinking it was the problem..

Options
1 Reply
Re:2 ANT2424b antenna and no speed..
2019-05-20 07:42:45 - last edited 2019-05-20 11:21:21

Antenna Alignment software should be on your AP/router, as this antenna is passive. I would say these antennas are too much for such distance. I recommend you to lower(!) your transmit power on router, so it will not interfere with itself. The good step will be to check at least how strong signal you see on your client side, like SNR or smth.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 442

Replies: 1

Related Articles