Autenticazione captive portal

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-05-20 12:15:36
Model: AC500  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Buongiorno a tutti,
ho acquistato un AC500 per la gestione dell'autenticazione wifi tramite captive portal.
Vorrei configurare più di una modalità di autenticazione (Facebook o password semplice) ma non ho capito come farlo.
Qualcuno può aiutarmi?

Grazie

Options
5 Reply
Re:Autenticazione captive portal
2019-05-21 02:17:37

Raffaele wrote

Buongiorno a tutti,
ho acquistato un AC500 per la gestione dell'autenticazione wifi tramite captive portal.
Vorrei configurare più di una modalità di autenticazione (Facebook o password semplice) ma non ho capito come farlo.
Qualcuno può aiutarmi?

Grazie

Hi,

You can refer to the Configuration Guide of Facebook Portal Function of AC50/500: https://www.tp-link.com/us/configuration-guides/configuration_guide_for_facebook_portal/?configurationId=2955#create_ssid_on_ac_2_3

Options
Re:Re:Autenticazione captive portal
2019-05-22 09:56:49
I'm sorry I thought I had written in English. thanks for the answer I will do a test, even if it doesn't seem a good method to use more ssid with different access methods. I hope there is a solution that allows me to put more authentication options on the same page thank you.
Options
2019-05-22 09:59:55
thanks for the reply ... I read the link but it is not shown how to adopt more access options, there is only illustrated how to configure the facebook access. thank you
Options
2019-05-22 10:00:09
thanks for the reply ... I read the link but it is not shown how to adopt more access options, there is only illustrated how to configure the facebook access. thank you
Options
Re:Re:Re:Re:Autenticazione captive portal
2019-05-28 07:17:07

grazie mille per la risposta.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1532

Replies: 5