EAP 225 AP's stays disconnected

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

EAP 225 AP's stays disconnected

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
12 Reply
Re:EAP 225 AP's stays disconnected
2020-11-03 09:49:12

@forrest To say i am disappointed with this EAP225 product is an understatement. I have been battling this same issue since joining my current company in 2018, and currently i am still trying to crack this same issue at our new site. I wonder why you guys cant come up with a straighforward way for deploying this APs. In the past 15 years i have spent in this industry, i have never witnessed this kind of headache and fustration when it comes to a mere setting up an Access Point to connect to a controller. I have deal with quite a number of network devices and this is the worst experience i have ever had on a project.

It's a bit consoling to notice that others are facing the same issue as i do. I have been trying to deploy less than 10 APs at the new site and i can only succeed to connect 5. its quite annoying and there is no doubt that i need to switch brand to save myself this headache going forward.

Options
Re:EAP 225 AP's stays disconnected
2020-11-12 17:56:04

AK-Wizzy wrote

@forrest To say i am disappointed with this EAP225 product is an understatement. I have been battling this same issue since joining my current company in 2018, and currently i am still trying to crack this same issue at our new site. I wonder why you guys cant come up with a straighforward way for deploying this APs. In the past 15 years i have spent in this industry, i have never witnessed this kind of headache and fustration when it comes to a mere setting up an Access Point to connect to a controller. I have deal with quite a number of network devices and this is the worst experience i have ever had on a project.

It's a bit consoling to notice that others are facing the same issue as i do. I have been trying to deploy less than 10 APs at the new site and i can only succeed to connect 5. its quite annoying and there is no doubt that i need to switch brand to save myself this headache going forward.

+1 couldn't agree more with you.

I run into this headache every time the EAP225 loses power and gets stuck in a disconnected state. Why it doesn't just reconnect using the same configuration that was working is beyond me!

Options
Related Articles