TL - WA5210G Issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TL - WA5210G Issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
TL - WA5210G Issue
TL - WA5210G Issue
2012-12-16 22:57:16
Region : Spain

Model : TL-ANT5823B

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,
I've had a 5210G antenna on my house for about a year, picking up a Wifi signal which is then fed into a wireless router indoors. All worked perfectly until about a month ago when the service broke down. I see the power LED and the LAN LED on but no signal is being received. I thought I'd try to reset the antenna in case it was not functioning correctly but I can not access it using the web address 192.168.1.254. Thee is power connected to the antenna, and the router and I used a wired connection on the router to try and access the antenna but I cant see it.

Really, I'd like to know how to access the antenna and if its possible to reset the antenna totally, including any admin passwords as I tried this a few months ago and I believe the admin password has been set other than the standard one.

I hope this question is not too confusing.
Ian
Options
1 Reply
Re:TL - WA5210G Issue
2012-12-27 10:50:26
Before you access it, hook up the antenna to your computer with an ethernet cable and set up a static IP 192.168.1.x (1
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 421

Replies: 1

Related Articles