Finally Omada Controller 3.2.3 for OC200 has become available. OC200 firmware version is 1.2.0.
See Controller Settings → Maintenance → Check for upgrade or download from here and update manually.
1. Add "Select Page" feature on the management page of vouchers.
2. Change the default status of "Terms of Service" to uncheck.
3. Optimize the "Free Authentication Policy" to support URL with suffixes.
4. Optimize the UI of Backup & Restore and Starting Up page.
1. Fixed the bug that when clients disconnect from the Facebook portal, the connection time and traffic usage of these clients may be zero in the log.
2. Fixed the bug that AP may disconnect from OC200 when it is upgrading the firmware.
3. Fixed the bug that in some cases, the channel configuration of 2.4G frequency may show up in 5G by mistake.