WAN 2 Always shows Disconnected & Unidentified Network Problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-11-13 18:11:02 - last edited 2021-04-19 11:44:36
Model: TL-R470T+  
Hardware Version: V6
Firmware Version: TL-R470T+(UN)_v6_20180731

Problem 1.   I am trying to configure my Load Balancer for 20 Computer Gaming Cafe Setup.

I have 2 Internet Connections both are PPPoE I want one as Primary and one as Backup Link. After Configuring everything when i see in Status my WAN 2 always shows Disconnected. (Attaching Image Files for better understanding.) When I click Connect in WAN2 Option it gets connected and in Status both are shown as Link up (Connected). After some time, WAN 2 always gets disconnected. As a Gaming Cafe I do not want to miss a single Minute of internet connectivity.

Is it suppose to be this way always??

Problem 2.    Today after completing Configuration of Load Balancer Few of my computer had unidentified network issue.

I had to restart everything Manually which solved the problem. Later I did some changes and Upgraded the Firmware to the latest Version.
                               Attached are the Screenshots of my configuration if I have missed anything please tell me.

Before Manually clicking Connect on WAN 2

I Clicked on Connect in WAN 2 to get connected.

After Manually Clicking Connect on WAN2

For Load Balancing and unidentified network issue I did Following

Options
2 Reply
Re:WAN 2 Always shows Disconnected & Unidentified Network Problem
2019-11-16 06:59:16 - last edited 2021-04-19 11:44:36
For link backup function, the backup link will down when primary link is working. It's normal. Because the backup link will only work when primary link down. If you want to use two link at the same time, you don't need to set up link backcup.
Options
Re:WAN 2 Always shows Disconnected & Unidentified Network Problem
2021-05-09 18:00:57

@ManakVarma 

I have a similar issue, but its always WAN1 switches to offline.  Doesn't matter if I switch the feeds (ie which internet connection uses which WAN).

Did have link back up fail safe that if WAN1 failed, switch to WAN2.  WAN1 not failing, as from above if nothing else.

Turned off the link back up, both seem to be up and running.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1472

Replies: 2