how to create a site-to-site VPN
I have to create a site-to-site VPN and I would like to use only tplink routers.
I kindly need some confirmation/suggestion about how to go ahead
I think I would have, in both site:
- the modem of my provider
- behind the modem, connected on the WAN port, my tplink router (I thought to TL-ER6120)
- behind the router, connected on the LAN port, a firewall, unless I can use TL-ER6120 as a firewall
- behind the firewall the LAN
My questions are:
- has the above configuration a sense?
- the tplink router TL-ER6120 can also run as a firewall?
- have I to ask to my internet provider some special/particular configuration on their modem (no NAT or something else...) to let my cfg run?
thanks to all!