Change of Authorization (CoA)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-11-26 11:31:47
Model: EAP225  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 2.6

Is there any way to eap225 disconnect  user if radius time limit is over? As i understand -  Change of Authorization with RADIUS (CoA) - missing in tp-link?

Options
2 Reply
Re:Change of Authorization (CoA)
2019-11-27 00:49:46

Hello @eapeap ,

We can unauthorize the cliet on the Controller to disconnect the client from the network. 

When the client is disconnected from the network, we can see that there is a "stop" packet from Omada Controller to RADIUS Server. 

Options
Re:Change of Authorization (CoA)
2019-11-27 07:45:29

@forrest 

OK. But opposite way that attribute do nothing! I send it to EAP225, but user still connected AND accounting data sent to RADIUS....
In my case (coworking place) where i need to sell profiles (one day, one hour, week, month) i cant use that AP! :(
Is there any chance, that CoA port 1700 or 3799 is added to TP-Link firmware or Omada controller?
If not, then pease give advice what AP i must buy? ;) (with wpa enterprise and CoA port)

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1478

Replies: 2