Wifi SSID disappear every 90 secs or more and will reconnect the client after few seconds. This is very annoying when you are playing online games or having a video calls like skype meetings.
Solutions tried but not fix the problem.
1) Reset to factory settings and re-adopt to the omada controller.
2) Change the wifi channel into the channel that nothing is broadcasting.
3) Lower the value of the dbm radio signal to make it less sensitive.
4) Change the Mhz from 20/40 mhz to use only 20Mhz.
5) Delete the SSID name from omada controller and recreate it again.
6) Change the location of the device to less interference like other wifi signals from neighbors and also from building walls to make it visible to the line of sight in the client devices.
The above solutions does not fix the problem.
Below are the specs of the devices:
Device:OC200 Omada Controller
Firmware:1.2.0 Build 20190927 Rel.35243
Device : AC1200 EAP225-Outdoor
Firmware: 1.6.0 Build 20190722 Rel. 63596
Hopefully you could give a solution or anything that could resolve my problem is very much appreciated.