[Feature Request] Omada Controller - Ability to Change Color of Input Box Icons and Text

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

[Feature Request] Omada Controller - Ability to Change Color of Input Box Icons and Text

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-12-29 23:56:38

Currently, input box icons (username, password, voucher, country code, "Get Code" text) uses only one color, light green.

I hope that there will also be an option to change the color of those mentioned above, not just permanent light green.

There's an option to change Button Color, Button Text Color and Input Box Color but nothing to change the icons color. 

I hope on future Omada Controller version, there will also be a setting to change those colors. If not, set it's color the same color set on Input Box Color. At least we're able to blend the colors with the background color/image used on the portal.

Thanks.

Options
1 Reply
Re:[Feature Request] Omada Controller - Ability to Change Color of Input Box Icons and Text
2019-12-30 01:25:25

@hashrack 

Thanks for your feedback.

Omada Controller is a siftware to manage the EAP devcies.To make our customers more convenient, we have been working hard to optimize our products. 

We are always collecting the feedbacks from our customers so that we can know what they want, which can help us optimize the products. 

For your feedback, yes we truly cannot change the color of the icon. Because we only received your feedback, we may not add this in our later software right now. But I will add this to our suggestion list. When we receive more feedbacks like this, we will consult this with our PE colleagues.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 702

Replies: 1