We are glad to share you that we have published Omada Controller 3.2.6 (same as OC200 3.2.5), which is optimized based on the previous 3.2.4, and fixed some bugs.
The most important feature of this version the change of mechanism. With this version, when adopting an EAP, the Controller will retain the IP configuration of EAP in Standalone mode. (In older versions, all configuration of the EAP in Standalone will be reset when the AP is adopted by the Omada Controller.)
Note: The Controller will retain the IP configuration of EAP in Standalone mode only when we upgrade the firmware of EAP to corresponding version. The firmware should be released these days.
For more inforation about Controller 3.2.6, please refer to the following release note:
1. Change the mechanism that when adopting an EAP, the Controller will retain the IP configuration of EAP in Standalone mode.
2. Change the mechanism that multiple Omada Controllers can run on the same subnet.
3. Add the button of “Start Omada Controller after installation” and check it by default.
4. Extend the Max Associated Clients in Load Balance to 255.
5. Optimize the UI of Channel Utilization.
6. Optimize the authentication page of portal.
7. Optimize the UI of the portal that you cannot click Apply when you are uploading a photo.
1. Fixed the bug that the page of MAC filter may not display all groups when there are more than 5 groups.
2. Fixed the bug that after deleting a site, the Voucher code and Local user of this site still exist.
3. Fixed the bug that the site configuration will fail to restore when the imported site contains same Voucher code as the current Controller.
4. Fixed the bug that when mesh AP is powered off during upgrade, Controller may fail to upgrade other APs, with a prompt message “Other APs are upgrading”.
1. To use Omada Controller 3.2.X new features, you need to upgrade your EAP's firmware to the corresponding version.
2. Once upgraded to this version of Omada Controller, you will NOT able to downgrade to an earlier version.
3. Portal configuration will be lost after upgraded to Omada Controller 3.2.X from 2.4.X or earlier version.