Missing Vouchers in EAP110 Outdoor

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-01-18 13:13:29 - last edited 2020-01-19 06:49:13
Model: EAP110-Outdoor  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 3.4.0

Few days ago I wonder bcoz my customer complained a voucher which is rejected upon his log in to my network. I checked it in my voucher list I found that it is not yet consumed but why it cant be use to log in?

So i double check to omada cloud in vouchers tab, i searched the voucher code in the list but i cant find it. To that confusion, I made urgent inventory of all my created vouchers. Surprisingly, I sorted  for about 50+ vouchers which is not yet consumed but no longer present on the vouchers list in omada cloud.I tested all the sorted voucher codes by logging in to my network but all are unrecognized and rejected, so i stopped creating vouchers.

Now today after 2 days it happened, i  discovered that among the 50+ vouchers i sorted is back in the vouchers list and can be used again but there still vouchers not present. This issue caused me loss of reliability from my clients to my offered service, so i decided to post this hoping  someone can help me prevent it from happening again. 

Options
2 Reply
Re:Missing Vouchers in EAP110 Outdoor
2020-01-20 00:45:14

@Don_A 

We are sorry that our products brought you much inconvenience. 

I tested all the sorted voucher codes by logging in to my network but all are unrecognized and rejected, so i stopped creating vouchers.

When you test the voucher codes but all are unrecognized and rejected, so what's the detailed phenomenon? Is there any information? It would be better if you can upload a picture of it. 

i  discovered that among the 50+ vouchers i sorted is back in the vouchers list and can be used again but there still vouchers not present.

What I got it that you create many codes, but only some of the codes are listed on the page, and others are missing, yes? Do you know how many voucher codes you have created? 

We had a test in our lab but all works well. For your issue, we recommend you to upgrade the Omada Controller to the latest version (Controller 3.2.6) and then check if the problem still exists. By the way, please keep the Omada Controller running all the time, or the voucher portal can not work normally. 

Options
Re:Missing Vouchers in EAP110 Outdoor
2020-05-13 14:24:50
I have the same experience .. i am on Omada Controller Version 3.2.7.. I have generated 90 Vouchers a week.. and some of them are not used maybe 10~20vouchers.. after i generate another 90 vouchers some of the vouchers are deleted automatically.. why is that.. I think there is a limit on kept voucher.. Vouchers should not be deleted upon generation of another voucher.. users should have the control on whether the voucher should be deleted.. this problem should be fixed.. immediately.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 803

Replies: 2