Facebook check-in does not work on Omada Controller Hosted on AWS

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-01-28 14:07:10
Model: EAP110  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 3.4.0 Build 20191014 Rel. 37239

Good Morning,

I have the Omada controller hosted on AWS, and I'm having trouble getting Facebook check-in to work. I made the default configuration, I pointed to the page, I have administrator access on the page, everything as the tutorial indicates. But when the device connects to the network and is directed to the check in page, there are two situations, or the facebook check-in page does not load or load and the check-in button does not work. Because when you click the check-in and release process from the internet it doesn't happen.

Testing my notebook, I noticed that after clicking on check-in, I am redirected to an IP address of the local network on the AWS host where my Omada Controller is.

I saw some similar publications but without a solution.

Could someone help me in this case?

Appreciate.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Facebook check-in does not work on Omada Controller Hosted on AWS
2020-02-04 12:45:18

@Isaac_Oliveira 

Please check the configuration of the Facebook portal, we have a user guide about the Facebook portal, please refer to the following website:

https://www.tp-link.com/us/configuration-guides/configuration_guide_for_facebook_portal_on_omada_controller_2_6_x_or_above/?configurationId=22135

Besides, we also write a faq about how to troubleshoot the Facebook portal. 

What should I do when failed to set the Facebook portal?

By the way, you say that you fail to check in, it would be better if you can upload some screenshots about it. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 858

Replies: 1

Related Articles