TL-SG1016DE v3 Firmware update error

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-02-18 17:26:11
Model: TL-SG1016DE  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.0.1

Hello,

I'm having trouble updating my swith firmware.

Before publishing here I already searched on google and found nothing, I tried the 3 that are available on the download page and they all give the same error.

Already reset, already entered via application, already tried via browser, already disconnected all cables and left only the PC, already fixed my ip and nothing solves, always the same error.

If I have a typo it's because I'm using the translator, forgive me.

Options
4 Reply
Re:TL-SG1016DE v3 Firmware update error
2020-02-19 07:03:20

@CarlosGuida 

I can't say anything about Utility, but Web-interface cares a lot for browser cache.

https://community.tp-link.com/en/business/forum/topic/161894 - check this topic.

Options
2020-02-19 14:07:04

@Mitya 

Yes, I saw this topic, but my problem is different, I tried it with the browser and it gives an error when it starts uploading the file, the error presented in the Easy Smart Configuration Utility occurs at 16% of the file upload.

Is my switch defective? It has 1 month of use, I am thinking of requesting the exchange.

Options
2020-02-19 15:09:21

@CarlosGuida 

I would say it is very unlikely, that your switch is broken. Try to upgrade with other PC, browser in Private mode. You can try to bring it back to the shop, but usually FW upgrade problem relies to some PC settings.

Options
2020-02-19 15:59:14

@Mitya 

I managed, it could be that I was having some conflict with the modem that is accessed by the same ip, when I tried before even removing the cable from the modem it still gave the error.

I will leave it registered here for those with the same problem.

This time I removed all the cables, turned off the switch, turned on without cables, connected the pc cable, had to set the ip on the pc network, entered via IE and updated.

Thanks for the help anyway.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1727

Replies: 4

Related Articles