Cellphones keep disconnecting from SSID - laptops no issues

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-02-19 19:00:39 - last edited 2020-02-19 19:10:03
Model: AP200  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 2.6.1

All cellphone can see the SSID, can connect to it, can get ip address from the dhcp in TP-link switch can reach internet, but it disconnecting from SSID in few seconds and keep flapping, however no issues with the laptops.

Ping from switch (where dhcp is setup) successfully to APs and Omada Controller and internet but coming as 2 up and 2 down when ping to cellphones.

We have tagged connection for vlan 2 wifi from between switches and APs.

However we have untagged vlan 2 between switch 1 (dhcp) connected to omada controller in port 47 and to firewall connection in port 23

If i make all the APS connections as untagged it will go down and no interent access.

i also disabled the portal but still no luck.

APs model EAP225 and Omada OC 200, TPlink switches T1600G-52PS

Any ideas? thanks.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Cellphones keep disconnecting from SSID - laptops no issues
2020-02-20 01:26:32

@GCisco 

All cellphone can see the SSID, can connect to it, can get ip address from the dhcp in TP-link switch can reach internet, but it disconnecting from SSID in few seconds and keep flapping, however no issues with the laptops.

Do the laptop and cellphones connect to the same SSID? How about the signal when the cellphones connect to the SSID?

If i make all the APS connections as untagged it will go down and no interent access.

Do you set Wireless VLAN on the SSID? If yes, please uncheck wireless VLAN on the SSID, and then set the ports connected to AP as untagged to have a try. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 670

Replies: 1