Huh ! Where did the enterprise wifi go ??

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-02-23 09:23:05 - last edited 2020-02-24 02:46:08
Model: EAP115  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 3.3.0

Just started my first EAP Hotel install and cant find the Edit: enterprise Business wifi community of TPLink ! Did i miss something ??  

Changing old Dlink Gear, owner cheaps out so.....  EAP 115 it is !  4 Installed, 15 to go !!

Is EAP already EOL ??

Options
2 Reply
Re:Huh ! Where did the enterprise wifi go ??
2020-02-24 07:41:10

@Tsial 

The EAP model is our main product of the business wifi and it is very popular. 

Some of the EAP models may have been EOL, but we will still provide support for our customers about these products. For the EAP115 V4, it is still on sale. 

The Business WiFi module is mainly about the EAP products and if you have any questions about our products, please feel free to tell us.

For the EAP115, it is a single-band product, and the recommended range is about 15m. In the topology, it seem that there are so many rooms in the hotel, in this situation, four EAP is not enough to cover the whole hotel.

Options
Re:Huh ! Where did the enterprise wifi go ??
2020-02-24 14:13:45 - last edited 2020-02-24 14:22:02

@forrest Hi and thanks for your reply,

yes, it sure isnt enough to cover the whole hotel and is not supposed to, it covers only the coridors and the restaurant, i hope to convince the client to add more but for now he realy cheaps out ! 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 678

Replies: 2