Bug on Portal Text Color (Welcome Information and Copyright)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-03-22 12:07:23 - last edited 2020-03-23 01:10:42
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.1 Build 20191126 Rel.59455

If Picture selected have white background, Welcome Information text is displayed while Copyright text is not displayed or not visible.

If Solid Color is set to white, Welcome Information text is not displayed or not visible while Copyright text is displayed.

On the other hard, when Terms of Service is enabled on a white background picture, the color of the text "I agree" turns to white (visible and can be read).

If Solid Color is set to white, the text "I agree" turns to color black, making it visible, no matter the color of the background.

I guess this color auto adjust will be implemented on Welcome Information and Copyright so they can be read/visible whatever the color of the background is.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Bug on Portal Text Color (Welcome Information and Copyright)-Solution
2020-03-23 01:10:35 - last edited 2020-03-23 01:10:42

@hashrack 

For the Welcome information and Copyright, we can change the color as we want, please refer to the following picture. 

Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:Bug on Portal Text Color (Welcome Information and Copyright)-Solution
2020-03-23 01:10:35 - last edited 2020-03-23 01:10:42

@hashrack 

For the Welcome information and Copyright, we can change the color as we want, please refer to the following picture. 

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Bug on Portal Text Color (Welcome Information and Copyright)
2020-03-23 07:16:38
I haven't noticed that drop-down option before. I only noticed the Input Box and Button options but not Welcome and Copyright. Thanks.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 785

Replies: 2