Voucher Creation via Omada Android App

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-04-25 17:39:58
Model: EAP110  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: Controller 3.2.9

Hi, is there a way for us to generate or access the voucher creation tool using the Omada app on Android? Or is this functionality available only on the web version of the controller? 

I am using an RPi3 based Controller version 3.2.9.

Options
4 Reply
Re:Voucher Creation via Omada Android App
2020-04-26 06:04:38

@jarnosantos 

The Omada APP can't access the voucher management page now. I think you need to set it on the PC.

Options
2020-04-30 05:01:09

@jonas 

Thanks for the response, Jonas. I hope that this can be considered as a future functionality of the mobile app. This will be useful for sites that only use mobile devices.

Meanwhile, is there an available API documentation for the voucher management page that developers can use as reference? 

Options
2020-05-22 13:53:27 - last edited 2020-05-22 13:55:45

@jarnosantos 

jarnosantos wrote

Hi, is there a way for us to generate or access the voucher creation tool using the Omada app on Android? Or is this functionality available only on the web version of the controller? 

I am using an RPi3 based Controller version 3.2.9.

You can use your mobile browser to create voucher just like on any computer type omadacloude din you will see the login page.

Options
2020-06-06 06:49:39
Thanks, @ms! That will definitely work. But i don't if it's just on my end, the web ui is not optimized for mobile.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1607

Replies: 4