Omada 3.2.10 - user traffic reset

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-05-17 11:28:21
Model: EAP225-Wall  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

Is there a way user traffic limit can be scripted to reset at the end or beginning of each month

I am guessing that I can manually create a new authentication timeout date for each user on eg 1st each month, but I am wondering whether it has to be done manually, or whether there is a way of automatically scripting this. (Wondering if Omada uses MySql tables for user data - which is probably what I'll go looking for next; but didn't want to have to reinvent a process if there is already a process available)

Thanks

Options
2 Reply
Re:Omada 3.2.10 - user traffic reset
2020-05-20 07:36:24

Ian-Winsome wrote

Is there a way user traffic limit can be scripted to reset at the end or beginning of each month

I am guessing that I can manually create a new authentication timeout date for each user on eg 1st each month, but I am wondering whether it has to be done manually, or whether there is a way of automatically scripting this. (Wondering if Omada uses MySql tables for user data - which is probably what I'll go looking for next; but didn't want to have to reinvent a process if there is already a process available)

Thanks

@Ian-Winsome 

Maybe you can use the history retension funcion in Omada Controller, for example, if you set the history retension as 30 days, then the Omada Controller will only save the data in 30 days, it will delete the old data automatically. 

Options
Re:Omada 3.2.10 - user traffic reset
2020-05-20 08:05:06

@jonas 

way that is clever, and potentially simple too

i'll try

thankyou!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 973

Replies: 2