Devices connected to EAP-225 Outdoors do not see the internet or internal network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Devices connected to EAP-225 Outdoors do not see the internet or internal network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-06-05 03:02:49 - last edited 2020-06-06 10:24:15
Model: EAP225-Outdoor  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: V1.70 (Build 20200113)

I have the EAP-225 configured. This was a challenge as the EAP-225's DHCP server did not work as expected. I had to set a manual IP address on my PC to communicate with it.

I can connect to it, but most devices that I connect cannot see the devices connected via the ethernet port. They report 'No internet' if I try to browse the web. I also have a few iOT devices that cannot communicate with my MQTT server on my local network. 

The interesting part is that all get an IP address from my routers DHCP server, and I can PING all the devices and they answer. However they cannot intitiate their own communications to the network. My first thought was that the Portal was blocking them, but I have the portal turned off.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 615

Replies: 0