Votes

Omada Captive Portal should include Instagram

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-06-09 00:19:32
Model: AC50  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Your captive portal is one of the best things you have, I'm not sure why you dont advertise it more, people love it and use it very, very frequently.

It is very important for a lot of businesses. I've noticed that it lacks Instagram authentication, your developers are great, I know you'll be able to add Instagram as it is the biggest social media in te world. 

Very unfortunate that you are not able to asks your users about a survey every once in a while to get to what is really imporantant to them. I'm sure that Captive Portal is in the top10.

I mean you already beat Ubiquiti with your quality and stability, hopefully, we will see this feature come soon as well as user research and surveys.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Omada Captive Portal should include Instagram
2021-05-06 21:11:28
This needs to be added. Is there any update on this?
Options
Re:Omada Captive Portal should include Instagram
2021-05-13 03:22:23

@Creston 

Never heard any info about this, we should give more feedback to let TP-Link know.

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 1299

Replies: 2

Voters 2