Portal with Voucher, Logout as User for multiple Use

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-06-22 14:17:06
Model: EAP225  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi,

we have multiple EAPs with the central controller software. For our customers we activated the Portal-Login with Voucher-Codes. For each customer unlimited internet is allowed but only with 1 device a the same time.

We hand out Vouchers for 14 oder 30 days to them. Whe create them like this:

I have in mind that some time ago when another devices tries to log in with the same voucher the first device get kicked out and the second is online. Now I tried by myself and found out that when loggin in with the same code I will geht the message "Reach the limit of users". That is fine.

But I got one problem: When the user has more devices like smartphone and laptop he cannot switch anymore.

Is that possible that the user explicitely logs of so the code can be used by another device?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Portal with Voucher, Logout as User for multiple Use
2020-06-23 11:50:30

@indigo, why don't you just increase »Max Users«? That's exactly the setting to allow more clients per voucher in »Multi Use« mode.

IMO, the term »Max Users« is mis-leading, it should be »Max Clients« (per voucher).

༺ 0100 1101 0010 10ཏ1 0010 0110 1010 1110 ༻
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 947

Replies: 1