CPE610 with Ubi powerpeam

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-07-04 07:51:08
Model: CPE610  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Hello,

i have P2P connection the distance is 1.45KM between 2 building in a city where are alot of building in between.

i have the main device as sender Powerbeam 400 ac from Ubi and i have same device as a receiver

i am thinking to add one more point to other house 1.6KM away from the main device but thinking to use this time CPE610 

my question is can i use different devices from different company or they will not see each other ?!

what is your suggestion in this case ?!

Options
1 Reply
Re:CPE610 with Ubi powerpeam
2020-07-06 07:02:38

@Mad_4u 

Hi,

my question is can i use different devices from different company or they will not see each other ?!

It is possible to use different devices from different companies. Just ensure they work on the same band.

CPE610 only supports 5GHz Band3/Band4 channels, the US version adopts 5G Band4, while the EU version adopts 5G Band3.

(Band3 or Band4 fully depends on the local wireless standard in your region.)

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 424

Replies: 1