Help with two CPE210 (AP, client and router)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-07-05 20:30:12 - last edited 2020-07-08 11:35:35
Model: CPE210  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I am new to this and any help I would appreciate it.

In house I have internet from my provider. And I wanna share that Internet to other place. It's around 300 meters away.
Can I connect my router to one CPE210 directly with ethernet cable, put it in AP mode (sending). And with 2nd CPE210 (client mode - receiving) connect to first CPE210 wirelessly?

So far, I used one CPE210 in client mode, and manage to connect to free wifi, and it's working great.
Now I wonder how to connect two CPE210.

And I wanna make sure that I can connect my router with one CPE210 directly with ethernat cable.
How I do that? I just connect router (lan port) to CPE210 (POE port). Put it in AP mode, and that CPE210 will automaticly have internet from my router? That's it?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Help with two CPE210 (AP, client and router)-Solution
2020-07-06 07:16:25 - last edited 2020-07-08 11:35:35

@ChrissKristijan 

Hi, 

In house I have internet from my provider. And I wanna share that Internet to other place. It's around 300 meters away.
Can I connect my router to one CPE210 directly with ethernet cable, put it in AP mode (sending). And with 2nd CPE210 (client mode - receiving) connect to first CPE210 wirelessly?

Yes, you can do that. 

How I do that? I just connect router (lan port) to CPE210 (POE port). Put it in AP mode, and that CPE210 will automaticly have internet from my router? That's it?

Before you connect the router to CPE210, please prepare a PC and follow the setup video to access the Pharos management page, then refer to FAQ-730 to configure it in AP mode.

After you finish the configuration, disconnect the PC and connect the router (lan port) instead to CPE210 through the LAN port (PoE Port should go to CPE210 for power).

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Help with two CPE210 (AP, client and router)-Solution
2020-07-06 07:16:25 - last edited 2020-07-08 11:35:35

@ChrissKristijan 

Hi, 

Yes, you can do that. 

Before you connect the router to CPE210, please prepare a PC and follow the setup video to access the Pharos management page, then refer to FAQ-730 to configure it in AP mode.

After you finish the configuration, disconnect the PC and connect the router (lan port) instead to CPE210 through the LAN port (PoE Port should go to CPE210 for power).

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1296

Replies: 1

Related Articles