Bandwidth Control feature for the Guest network petition! (reply something if you agree)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Bandwidth Control feature for the Guest network petition! (reply something if you agree)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-07-17 18:54:12 - last edited 2020-07-20 02:40:18

All latest model and firware must have this feature.

DD-WRT have this, dd-wrt is based on Openwrt.

Is an option necessary for families to limit the used bandwith of their children, much more than the QOS and is less expensive in terms of CPU work.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Bandwidth Control feature for the Guest network petition! (reply something if you agree)-Solution
2020-07-20 02:39:08 - last edited 2020-07-20 02:40:18

@Beccobunsen 

Hello, thanks a lot for your valued suggestion.

Currently, there are not any plans to eventually add the support for Bandwidth Control for the Guest Network, but we do agree that this would be great features to have.

This will be forwarded as a feature request to our developers for consideration. Thank you again for your feedback.

Good days.

Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:Bandwidth Control feature for the Guest network petition! (reply something if you agree)-Solution
2020-07-20 02:39:08 - last edited 2020-07-20 02:40:18

@Beccobunsen 

Hello, thanks a lot for your valued suggestion.

Currently, there are not any plans to eventually add the support for Bandwidth Control for the Guest Network, but we do agree that this would be great features to have.

This will be forwarded as a feature request to our developers for consideration. Thank you again for your feedback.

Good days.

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Bandwidth Control feature for the Guest network petition! (reply something if you agree)
2020-12-23 11:47:06
i agree with this. i been having difficulty to control my guest wifi.
Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 457

Replies: 2

Related Articles