Access Point EAP225 cannot access tplinkeap.net

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-07-28 21:30:23 - last edited 2020-07-29 00:59:13
Model: EAP225  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Right after Setup, when i try to reach tplinkeap.net, I can log in, but just after a few clicks i loose access to the site and cannot reach it again unless sometimes when i´ve made a factory reset. I´ve tried to log into the router with the tplinkwifi.net as well ass using the IP-adress, but nothing works. I´ve used it for almost two years since I gave up the first time, but now it started to seriously affect my Google Home Mini. I cannot use it so i need to solve this now.

I´ve tried factory reset, connecting directly via ethernet to the computer I am using as well as factory resetting it multiple times. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Access Point EAP225 cannot access tplinkeap.net
2020-07-29 02:42:32

@Axelus 

Well, I don't think it will affect any other equipment in the network if we cannot access tplinkeap.net, which is only a domain name for login the web UI of a standalone Omada EAP.

As an access point, it's not necessary to log into the EAP's management page to configure it before we get the Internet access from the EAP's WiFi. We just need to hook up the EAP225 with a router via Ethernet cable, ensure the router is working then the EAP's WiFi would provide a working wifi for the wireless clients like cellphones. And that's the basic point before we can access tplinkeap.net. So you may confirm that whether you still have Internet access from the EAP when you failed to access tplinkeap.net.

Read this guide if you failed to log into the EAP via tplinkeap.net. Hope that helps.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 4688

Replies: 1

Related Articles