How to interlink tplink managed switch?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-09-18 03:30:38 - last edited 2020-09-18 03:42:52
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.0.0 Build 20180710 Rel.64648(s)

I have 5 tplink t2600g-28ts, how to interlink them? but actually so far by default it was interconnected thru the device SPF (fiber cable).

My question was how to see or check if they are really connected to each other. Other details: all devices still have the default (192.168.0.1).

Options
1 Reply
Re:How to interlink tplink managed switch?
2020-09-22 10:22:04

Dear @dgdlacson,

I have 5 tplink t2600g-28ts, how to interlink them? but actually so far by default it was interconnected thru the device SPF (fiber cable).

My question was how to see or check if they are really connected to each other. Other details: all devices still have the default (192.168.0.1).

What is the network topology and requirements with the 5 switches? Are they connected together in series like Router ---- Switch 1 ---- Switch 2 ---- ... ---- Switch 5 ---- end clients?

If so, just check whether the end clients can obtain an IP address from the Router (DHCP server), you can ping the other switches to check the connectivity. In addition, to connect multiple switches in the network, it's suggested to set these switches with unique IP addresses to avoid IP conflict.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 686

Replies: 1