Switches and Omada

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Switches and Omada

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Switches and Omada
Switches and Omada
2020-09-27 19:28:47

Looking further into Omada and using it as a possible alternative to Ubiquiti. My issue right now is the switches that are listed as compatible are still "Coming Soon". That and there does not appear to be a 48 port switch for Omada. Just wondering if anyone has heard when compatible switches are going to be available or if they know if the current 48port POE switches will be compatible with a firmware update. As Ubiquiti really starts to creep up in price, I want to have an alternative that I can offer that is just not AP's but the entire network. Not really worried about the routers as I am using Untangle for the edge firewall.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Switches and Omada
2020-09-28 08:10:57

Dear @Merryworks,

That and there does not appear to be a 48 port switch for Omada. Just wondering if anyone has heard when compatible switches are going to be available or if they know if the current 48port POE switches will be compatible with a firmware update. 

This has been discussed in this post

T1600G-52PS(UN) 4.0 will have SDN firmware released in the near future, please kindly wait patiently.

Thank you for your support and trust.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 786

Replies: 1

Related Articles