Resting user name

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Resting user name

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Resting user name
Resting user name
2020-10-13 08:48:33 - last edited 2020-10-13 09:07:53
Model: AC50  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi if any one could help me firstly im contacting with router only and cable without any nanostation or receiver that's mean direct with the service 

My problem is i can't control in my router settings because the guy who install the internet for me changed the password and username as he say for security of the service (he said because i don't have a nanostation) 

If i rest the router it will delete my subscription 

Could any one help me to get my router user name and password? 

It's my router It's my right

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Resting user name-Solution
2020-10-13 09:07:48 - last edited 2020-10-13 09:07:53

@Pedro.4real 

Hello,

May I know the model number of your TP-Link device? Which username/password are you referring to, the login account, or your internet credentials? If you refer to the router web interface login account, which is admin/admin by default. However, if the guy who helped you install it changed the login account and didn't tell you what are they, there are no options to recover the password on the login windows, I'm afraid resetting the router is the only suggestion we can provide.

If you refer to your internet credential to set up the internet, it is provided by your internet provider, so we don't have that for you either.

Sorry about that.

Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:Resting user name-Solution
2020-10-13 09:07:48 - last edited 2020-10-13 09:07:53

@Pedro.4real 

Hello,

May I know the model number of your TP-Link device? Which username/password are you referring to, the login account, or your internet credentials? If you refer to the router web interface login account, which is admin/admin by default. However, if the guy who helped you install it changed the login account and didn't tell you what are they, there are no options to recover the password on the login windows, I'm afraid resetting the router is the only suggestion we can provide.

If you refer to your internet credential to set up the internet, it is provided by your internet provider, so we don't have that for you either.

Sorry about that.

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Resting user name
2020-10-13 09:30:02

@Pedro.4real  

Thanks for reply my device number is ac50 

Or you mean s/n

I wish any one could help me 

Could i ask for a solution from support of tplink 

Options

Information